Delta Hotels St. John's Conference Centre
Enjoy a group rate of $144 / night for a standard room.|
T: 1-888-793-3582 / 1-709-739-6404
Group Name: TownSuite User Conference
Direct Booking Link: Book your room today!
- Room block discount code is available until April 20, 2020.
- Room rate is based on standard single/double occupancy with a mixture of King and Double bedded rooms. Each extra person, 3rd and 4th occupant sharing a room will be charged an additional $15.00 / night plus applicable taxes and fees.
- Room cancellation of individual reservations will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to day of arrival.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM, Check-out time is 12:00 PM, any special requests should be directed to the Front Desk.
- The hotel venue features complimentary Wifi in all guest rooms, meeting space and public space.
|Official Canadian Airline:
|Air Canada is pleased to offer flight discounts for TownSuite EDGE in St. John's, NL|
- For North America - 5% on standard fares, 10% flex & up
- For International Travel - 10% on standard fares and up
- Simply add the code J83CJDB1 in the promotion box when you book your flight at www.aircanada.com and the discounts will automatically calculate for you.
- The eligible travel period begins Tuesday, May 12, 2020 and ends Thursday, May 28, 2020.
- No discount will apply to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S.
- For international travel (destinations outside of North America), discounts apply to all fares including Tango.
|EDGE Conference pricing
||We are pleased to offer TownSuite EDGE registration for FREE ($0.00) to any existing TownSuite users and partners registering online through TownSuite.com.|
Anyone else is welcome to contact us regarding registration where packages start at $750.00 + HST per registrant.
|Meals & Nutrition
||TownSuite will provide breakfast, lunch and snacks during the course of our two day event, during event hours. |
||TownSuite is not responsible for transportation to/from the conference venue. |
||Because this event is focused on learning, we will provide confirmation of attendance to all participants once the event has concluded. This can be used to qualify for professional development credits with your professional organizations. |
We will also be using our own technology to scan attendance at the door of each session - session specific attendance confirmation can be provided if desired - please indicate this during the online registration process.
||In some provinces, travel assistance is available for municipal employees attending training events. We have reached out to associations in provinces where TownSuite is utilized to identify similar programs. |
In Newfoundland and Labrador for example, partnership with Professional Municipal Administrators (PMA) provides access to the Municipal Training Fund program for approved training program. We have obtained approval for our Newfoundland and Labrador based clients to utilize this program to subsidize travel costs to attend TownSuite EDGE.