TownSuite® TCA Modules & Features
TownSuite® TCA enables you to capture the information you need to report your non-financial assets, including tangible capital assets. Collect and store the information that will help you to answer the following questions about your municipal assets:
- What assets do we have?
- Where are they?
- When did we purchase them?
- How much did they cost?
- What condition are they in?
- When do they need to be replaced?
- How much will it cost to replace them?
Not only will TownSuite® TCA give you the tools to meet PSAB 3150 reporting requirements, it also integrates directly with TownSuite® Financial, connecting your asset inventory to your General Ledger and job costing.
TownSuite® TCA has the following general functions:
- Use any combination of user-defined search criteria to return a list of assets, including Department, Category, Asset Class, Asset Sub-Class and Location. An asset can be selected from search results.
- Specify an amortization method
- Create and view the continuity schedule
- Prepare capital asset reports and other reports that meet PSAB 3150 reporting requirements
- Store data required to prepare an asset management plan
Find out about the system requirements to run TownSuite.